Where Rinse and Repeat Product Design Does Not Have a Home
Placewares Studio creates original products for today’s experience-based marketing world. Internally, the Studio develops and produces lifestyle products for our Placewares, California lifestyle brand. Our Studio also offers this service to Studio clients. We provide general product development from art and home products to high-grade cultural souvenirs and promotional items. Our goal is enduring designs that reflect our values of high quality, durable and environmentally responsible products.
Placewares Studio manages collaboration between design, sourcing, production, licensing and distribution of both limited and open edition products.
Designed With Purpose
Placewares Studio is a multidisciplinary, customer-centric design studio that connects artists, designers, makers, marketing and retail experts to collaborate, concept and manufacturer thoughtful, innovative products, packaging and retail experiences that connect your brand to your target audience.
At Placewares Studio, we partner with you to realize your goals. When a product vision is clear, yet details are unclear, we help guide you to a clear product strategy.
Our Studio puts our product development experience to work for you. We have built a stable of high-quality, collaborative production partners. These partners help us realize a range of products including:
- Custom Wood Products - Including stools/side tables, trays, coasters, placemats, cutting boards, trivets wood block sets, candle holders, etc.
- Custom Home Textiles - Including rugs, pillows (embroidered, hooked, needlepoint, printed), throws, tablecloths, placemats, napkins, aprons, tea/kitchen towels, guest towels, scarfs, tote bags, handkerchiefs, beach towels, bath linens, and bedding.
- Custom Ceramics - Including and made or cast, hand painted or decal
- Custom Apparel and Accessories - Including tops, bags, and accessories
- Custom Paper Products - Including posters, notebooks, notecards, postcards, greeting cards, wrapping paper, and napkins.
And everything in between.
Let's talk. To get started, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org